Aero Cockpit Plus
Carbon clip-on aerobars for time-trial and triathlon that weigh just 259g.
- A stunning-looking set of light, aerodynamic compact aerobars.
- The Aero Cockpit Plus utilises 3k carbon – with an incredible 3,000 filaments per fibre – which is stronger than 1k carbon and lighter than 12k carbon.
- Vibration-dampening 3k carbon ensures a smooth and comfortable ride over the roughest of roads.
- Titanium hardware delivers further weight savings, as well as adding strength and durability.
- Incredible adjustability of 68mm fore-and-aft to suit every rider, including time-triallists looking for a greater stretch in their all-out efforts, and triathletes seeking a more conservative stretch
- to conserve energy for the run.
- Easy to attach to, and detatch from, your handlebars thanks to 31.8mm bar clamps, to switch between TT and road setups.
- Comfortable arms pad.
- Bridge connects extensions for increased hand comfort
- Bridge for fitting bike computer on.
- Astonishing total weight just 259g.
- Made For：Time-trial and triathlon
- Material：3k carbon and titanium hardware
- Fits：31.8mm bars
- Fore-and-aft adjustability：68mm
- Controltech Catalogue [pdf]